Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Model Kyle Pinsonneault, the canadian champion swimmer in love with the modeling world!"

Take a look at this awesome article on MI's male model, Kyle!

http://www.worldofmodels.com.br/kylep.html






Kyle writes:

"Hello World of Models family, I´m Kyle Pinsonneault, 23 years old, Canadian Model living in NYC, modeling for Models International. I am just a regular guy my age that likes to just hangout in free time. Although I am a little bit unique, I am a national champion swimmer. I have qualified for the 2012 Olympic trials for a chance to swim for Team Canada. I am from a small city called Chatham and that is in Ontario, Canada. My personal interests are the obvious modeling and swimming but I also like to have a chance to hangout with my friends and fraternity brothers. I am apart of a fraternity called Sigma Phi Epsilon. I join this fraternity when I was in college at the Illinois Institute of Technology. i decided to tryout modeling about 3 years ago in Chicago. I was asked by a friend to do a shoot with her and the photographer said I was a natural behind the camera and so I decided to look more into it. I did my fist test shoot in Chicago with a photographer that I found on Model Mayhem. Since then I have done many many many test shoots and have built a very strong portfolio. I feel that the best thing about modeling is being paid to get your picture taken. it’s the easiest but hardest career all at the same time"

Click here to see the whole interview and some more jaw dropping pics ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment