Monday, July 27, 2009

I heart Princess Jasmine


I had the pleasure of sitting down with one of Models Internationals newest faces Megan Hostetter. At 18 (She'll be 19 August 26th) this Virgo shared what she considered to be cool, personal and just down right dated. Surprisingly in the middle of a hot July day Megan managed to stay both cool, and hot at the same time!



Whats your full name?
Megan Marie Hostetter

What’s your Favorite food?
Italian, but I also love Salmon

What’s your favorite movie?
Goonies and He’s just not that into you

Do you have any Pet Peeves?
Yes! Tapping! i.e. pen tapping, tapping on a seat with a pencil etc.

If I weren’t modeling I would be…?
In fashion design

Who’s your favorite designer?
Betsey Johnson

If you were stranded on an island, and could only have three things with you what would they be?
My zoon, pen & paper and my lip gloss

Are you right handed or left?
Right

Do you own any pets?
Yes! I have a dog named Princess Jasmine because I got her when I was a little girl, and was obsessed with Disney’s Aladdin. I also have a cat named Peanut

I feel most comfortable when..
I’m confident

Skinny jeans or boot cut?
Skinny

80’s or 90’s
90’s

Good boy or bad boy?
Ohhh Good one well I’m attracted to the bad boy, but I know I should go for the good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment